The Greek manufacturer's Chromatic Modules are a welcome splash of color in Eurorack standard gray. Clear layout, well thought-out features paired with excellent sound make screwing an experience for all the senses.
ataxia is the only digital module in Dreadbox's Chromatics Modules. The dual modulator can work in three different modes: Rise-Hold-Fall function generator, Delay-Rise-Fall-LFO or as a classic ADSR envelope. Both modulators have separate trigger inputs and the curve response can be variably adjusted in times from one millisecond to 20 seconds. Time and level (velocity) can be controlled via CV.
- 3U Eurorack module
- Envelope generator with 2 channels
- Width: 10 TE
- 3 operating modes (Rise-Hold-Fall, Delay-Rise-Fall-LFO, ADSR)
- 4 faders to control rise, fall, hold, curve
- ADSR envelope
- Separate trigger input
- Voltage controlled via time and level (CV)
- Response times from 1ms to 20sec
- 2 separately controllable outputs with LED level display
- 3.5 mm jack sockets
- Power consumption: 75mA @ + 12V, 24mA @ -12V
- Depth: 35mm
|power consumption||+12V: 75mA, -12V: 24mA|